Find training relevant to your role
You may be interested in a job role in the ATMP (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products) and Vaccine Manufacturing industries but are unsure of the skills required. To help you identify these skills and the best training opportunities to gain them, we have designed a series of learner pathways, which are ideal if you are:
- New to the ATMP and Vaccine Manufacturing industries
- Want to progress your career by learning new skills
- Want to change your area of speciality
Each pathway relates to a specific job role and provides a number of suggested training courses depending on your experience. These courses are available through the ATSTN Online Training Platform, and are all industry recommended. A wide range of courses are available to suit every budget, including high-quality, free content.
How do I use the Learner Pathways?
1. Identify the job role you are interested in
2. Find the relevant Learner Pathway below
Answer the questions to see which training courses could potentially help you transition into that job role.
3. Register for the ATSTN Online Training Platform (it’s free!)
Search for your suggested courses and browse the rest of the catalogue for more training options.