Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Your role as a Manufacturing Technician will involve:
- Ensuring the manufacturing processes for advanced therapies and vaccines are carried out to the highest quality, on time, according to operating procedures within a cleanroom environment
- Recording all information in a timely and accurate manner, including process deviations, manufacturing batch records and process instructions
- Operating a highly regulated environment with well documented training and continuous personal development
- Working as part of an efficient production team
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £25,000 a year.