Job roles explained
Quality Control Analytical Scientist
Summary of the job role
Your role as a Quality Control Analytical Scientist will involve:
- Evaluating the quality of materials and finished products
- Monitoring the production process control processes and cleanroom facilities and analyse the data for quality compliance and trends
- Write, review and edit accurate Good Manufacturing Practices documents
- Testing in-process samples to identify and report any issues in quality standards or processes.
Headline skills required:
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Time management
- Good IT skills
- Analytical skills
Why is it exciting?
A large part of this role is ensuring that the manufacturing process for developing a medicinal product meets quality standards and is fit for purpose, allowing for medicines to reach patients safely.
How much does a Quality Control Analytical Scientist make in a year?
Dependent upon experience, you can hope to earn upwards of £33,000.