Job roles explained
Quality Control Analyst
Summary of the role
Your role as a Quality Control Analyst will involve:
- Evaluating the quality of materials and finished products according to operating procedures and testing protocols
- Monitoring production processes and cleanroom facilities and analysing the data for quality compliance and trends
- Developing, reviewing and editing accurate documents and protocols corresponding to good practices
- Ensuring data is recorded and analysed according to regulations
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Data analysis & IT skills
- Analytical problem solving
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £27,000 a year.