Job roles explained
Summary of the role
A role in Quality Assurance means:
- You will be responsible for maintaining the desired level of product quality by attending to every stage of the manufacturing process
- You may be responsible for training others, auditing processes, developing new procedures, and reviewing manufacturing documentation and testing protocols
- Quality investigations and process deviations are essential to maintaining product quality so root cause investigation with effective action implementation is key
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Documentation & IT skills
- Critical problem solving & investigation
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £35,000 a year.