Job roles explained
Process Support Operator
Summary of the role
As a Process Support Operator, you will play a key role in supporting the manufacturing processes for advanced therapies and vaccines.
- Ensure processes are carried out to the highest quality, on time, according to operating procedures within a cleanroom environment
- Recording all information in a timely and accurate manner, including process deviations, manufacturing batch records and process instructions
- Operate in a highly regulated environment as part of an efficient production team
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Flexible working patterns
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £20,000 a year.