Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Your role as a Process Engineer will involve:
- Designing, implementing, controlling and optimising manufacturing processes, facilities, utilities and equipment to develop new advanced therapy and vaccine products
- Working in a diverse team with many different stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects
- Testing, and assessing the production process to ensure high quality is maintained throughout
- Implementing new analytical technologies to monitor processes, control systems and validation of new equipment
Headline skills required
- Problem-solving & investigation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Innovative thinking and new technologies
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £42,000 a year.