Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Your role as a Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) Technician will involve:
- Developing different approaches to manufacturing processes
- Implementing novel technologies to develop new products, improve efficiency and scale up the production of medicines and vaccines
- Working as part of a diverse team, with many different stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects
- Testing and assessing the production process to ensure high quality is maintained through research, development and commercial production
Headline skills required
- Problem-solving & investigation skills
- Data analysis and IT skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £25,000 a year.