Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Your role as a Manufacturing Supervisor will involve:
- Supervising a team of manufacturing technicians ensuring the manufacturing processes for advanced therapies and vaccines are carried out to the highest quality, on time, according to operating procedures within a cleanroom environment.
- Overseeing documentation including process deviations, manufacturing batch records and process instructions as well as day to day problem solving.
- Scheduling operations and resources to ensure efficient running of manufacturing processes.
- Working as part of a leadership team, you may be responsible for key business objectives.
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership & organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £33,000 a year.