Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Your role as a GMP Technician will involve:
- Ensuring the manufacturing equipment is properly maintained and products are produced to the highest quality on time.
- Recording all information in a timely and accurate manner
- Delivering maintenance support and ensuring machinery is running to its maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring efficient and regulated good manufacturing practices.
Headline skills required:
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure
Why is it exciting?
You will be working as part of a wider team which provides technical support to the production process of new medicines, ensuring that these can be produced as safely and effectively as possible.
How much does a GMP Technician make in a year?
Dependent upon experience, you can hope to earn upwards of £25,000.