Job roles explained
Summary of the role
The smooth running of manufacturing facility, specialised processes and laboratory equipment within regulated facilities is key to producing high quality advanced therapies and vaccines. Your role as a facility engineer will involve:
- Managing a maintenance team in completion of routine and non-routine maintenance of processing equipment, cleanroom facilities and specialised utilities
- Fault finding and developing predictive maintenance schedules
- Scheduling operations and resources in order to efficiently run pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities to the required regulations
- Working as part of a leadership team – you may be responsible for key business objectives.
Headline skills required
- Problem-solving & investigation skills
- Leadership & organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £45,000 a year.