Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Your role as a Distribution Specialist will involve:
- Specialist supply chain handling
- Liaising with suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers and clinician to ensure quality products are received by patients
- Organising the storage and distribution of medicinal products under cold chain
- Ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time
- Understanding the whole supply chain so you can effectively coordinate and monitor the quality of product throughout its lifecycle
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving & investigation skills
- Flexible working patterns
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £32,000 a year.