Job roles explained
Summary of the role
Storage and distribution of advanced therapies and vaccines requires special handling. Your role as a Warehouse Operator will involve:
- Working with suppliers of raw materials and manufacturers to ensure quality products are received by patients
- Organising the storage and distribution of raw materials, specialist equipment, consumables, and medicinal products
- Ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time
- Monitoring and recording temperatures for cold chain activities to ensure product quality
Headline skills required
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Flexible working patterns
How much can I expect to earn?
This role has an average starting salary of £20,000 a year.